Your wedding flowers will be one of the most important parts of your big day. That’s why hiring the right wedding florist is one of your biggest decisions. Here are five tips to help you choose the best wedding florist for your ceremony and reception.
- Ask to see examples of the florist’s work. This is the best way to see what type of work the florist does. Are their designs the type you’re looking for?
- Find out the florist’s schedule for the weekend of your wedding. If a florist has more than one wedding booked for a particular date or weekend, make sure they have enough staff to be in two places at once. You might also want to find out exactly who will be working on your flowers so they’ll understand your likes, dislikes, and vision for the day.
- See if the florist has worked at your venue before. If they have, they’ll know what works and what doesn’t in the space. They may also have ideas to share with you from previous events.
- Confirm details on setup, delivery, and breakdown. Don’t be surprised on your wedding day. Verify ahead of time how the flowers will get to the venue and if there are any fees to set them up and take them down.
- Make sure you know what you’re buying and what you’re renting. Florists will often rent vases, urns, or other accessories that must be returned. Ask for an itemized list of what you’re getting, as well as a deadline for returning any rented items (if that’s your responsibility).
If you’re looking for a reputable wedding florist in Lancaster, SC, call Winona’s Flowers. We’ve served this area for 35 years and would love to help make your wedding special.